Sunny Dental is a state-of-the-art, luxurious, and advanced dental clinic located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Our dental clinic is highly accessible and led by Florida’s leading dental specialists. If you have any dental concerns or simply need a routine check-up, please schedule an appointment online or call us at (305) 944-7706.
Sunny Dental is located in one of the most accessible parts of Sunny Isles Beach — 17100 Collins Ave., #213. The dental clinic is on the same plaza as Starbucks and Milam’s Market. Other notable landmarks in the area include the Jade Beach, Newport Beachside Hotel, and Porterhouse Bar and Grill. If you need any more directions, please contact our dental clinic staff at (305) 944-7706.
Conveniently Located in One of the Most Accessible Parts of Sunny Isles Beach! Schedule Your Appointment Now.
5-Star Ratings & Reviews
Sunny Dental is one of the most popular dental clinics in Florida, as evidenced by our unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from patients. Our flawless reviews indicate exceptional standards of patient care and flawless dental treatments.
One of our recent patients said, “The service was amazing. They were on time and very professional and engaging. They wore proper PPE and were very gentle. The conversations were engaging and made me feel comfortable and welcome. The place was very clean, and utensils were all sterilized. Dr. Dina always comes in and personal checks with each patient to ensure everything is going well and never hesitates to answer any questions or explain any procedures.”
Highly-Qualified Dental Specialists
Sunny Dental is led by an incredibly talented and experienced team of dental specialists. We have dentists specializing in each aspect of dental care, such as oral surgeons, periodontists, endodontists, and orthodontists. As such, whatever your concerns might be, your treatments will be handled by the appropriate specialists.
The following is an overview of our leading dental specialists:
- George Georgiev, DDS: A graduate of Loma Linda University in California, Dr. George holds a Master of Dentistry Degree from the Medical University of Sofia and completed a mini-residency in implant dentistry with Implant Educators at the University of Florida.
- Dina Bobrova, DDS: Born and raised in Riga, Latvia, Dr. Bobrova has been living in the United States since 2002. She graduated from Ohio State University and Nova Southeastern University College of Dentistry and currently specializes in preventive dentistry.
- Dr. Lina Torres: Dr. Torres graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. She received an award by Delta Dental for her commitment to the community and a scholarship for Clinical Excellence from Case Western Reserve University.
Sunny Dental stays abreast of the latest innovations in dental technologies and treatments. We use advanced technologies to ensure your treatments are safe, comfortable, and convenient. Thanks to our commitment to innovation and change, you can be assured that your treatments will always be precise.
The following is an overview of the advanced technologies we use for dental treatments:
- CEREC Machine: This allows us to produce highly personalized, same-day porcelain dental crowns, veneers, inlays/ onlays in-office. As such, we can provide same-day crowns instead of waiting for several weeks.
- Robot Surgery: Thanks to our advanced robotic capabilities, we can perform guided-implants that are far more comfortable and successful than traditional implants.
- All-on-4 System: The all-on-four system allows us to replace all your missing teeth using four strategically placed implants on the upper and lower jaws. As such, you can replace all your missing teeth with a maximum of 8 implants instead of 20+ implants.
- Fotona Laser: The Fotona laser allows us to provide painless, comfortable, and convenient dental fillings without anesthesia.
- Dental Microscope: We use the dental microscope during endodontic treatments (root canals) to wipe away all traces of bacteria. This allows us to ensure the safety and success of our root canals.
- Invisalign: We use Invisalign aligners for quick, convenient, and comfortable orthodontic treatments. Invisalign aligners apply pressure on your teeth to move them in the desired direction. Furthermore, the aligners are completely invisible and transparent, so they’re not noticeable to others.
Same-Day Dental Restoration
Sunny Dental uses the latest CEREC capabilities to provide same-day dental restoration, such as dental crowns, onlays/ inlays, bridges, and veneers. Traditionally, dental restorations are performed over two sessions spaced several weeks apart. In the first session, the dentist prepares the teeth and takes impressions. In the second session, the dentist attaches the prepared dental crowns. In the meantime, you have to wear temporary crowns.
However, with CEREC technology, the dentist can prepare and provide dental crowns in one session. After taking impressions of your prepared teeth, the dentist enters the necessary information in a computer program to produce your dental crown. The machine takes up to 20 minutes to produce the dental crown. Once it’s produced, the dentist attaches it to your affected teeth. As such, you can walk out of the dental clinic with perfect teeth.
Safe & Ethical Dentistry
Sunny Dental is safe and ethical dentistry. To ensure you receive the safest treatments, we maintain a mercury-free practice and use low-radiation digital X-rays. Furthermore, we also minimize the chair time and ensure your comfort at all stages. If you are anxious about your treatment, our dentist can also provide IV sedation, oral sedation, or laughing gas to alleviate your anxieties.
Sunny Dental understands that most people are concerned about the cost of their treatments. We’re committed to lowering your out-of-pocket financial burden, which is why we accept dental insurances from most providers in the Sunny Isles, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale areas. And if you don’t find your insurance provider in our list of in-network dental insurance companies, you may contact our office for more information.
Sunny Isles Dental is an active participant in the following in-network dental insurance companies:
- ANTHEM BCBS/WELLPOINT
- DELTA DENTAL
- UNITED CONCORDIA
- UNITED HEALTHCARE