Porcelain veneers are widely considered the most effective solutions in cosmetic dentistry. If you want an instant transformation and achieve the perfect Hollywood smile in a single session, you should consider porcelain veneers/ lumineers. Also known as “instant orthodontics,” porcelain veneers instantly transform the external appearance of your teeth, including the shade, shape, and size. Sunny Dental specializes in minimal prep veneers made using our in-house CEREC machine, thereby allowing us to provide same-day dental veneers. You can walk out of our dental clinic in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, with the perfect smile.
Porcelain dental veneers are thin wafers of tooth-colored and tooth-shaped porcelain materials attached to the front face of the teeth. They don’t have any functional value, but they have stellar cosmetic value. The porcelain veneers can be shaped and shaded according to your preferences. As such, the cosmetic dentist modifies the smile veneers to ensure they transform the external appearance of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can conceal all your cosmetic concerns, such as misshapen teeth, discoloration, cracks in the teeth, gaps between the teeth, and more. Furthermore, porcelain is slightly translucent, just like enamel, so it’s indistinguishable from natural enamel.
- Misshapen teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Severely discolored teeth
- Intrinsically discolored teeth
- Excessively small teeth
- Gaps between the teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Other cosmetic concerns related to the shape, size, or shade
Minimal Prep Veneers (Lumineers)
At Sunny Dental, we only provide minimal prep porcelain veneers, also known as lumineers. Traditional veneers necessitate preparation, i.e., the dentist removes a few millimeters of enamel from the surface of your teeth to accommodate the veneers. As such, teeth filed down for veneers are always dependent on veneers. However, Sunny Dental favors conservative treatments — our minimal prep veneers are more comfortable and preserve the natural tooth structure. The porcelain veneers/ lumineers are placed directly on the natural teeth after conditioning the enamel. As such, the procedure is also reversible.
Same-Day Porcelain Veneers
At Sunny Dental, we provide same-day porcelain veneers using our in-house CEREC machine. In traditional cosmetic veneers, the patient must wait several weeks to receive the porcelain veneers. The dentist sends impressions of the teeth to external laboratories for the full set of veneers to be prepared. The final veneers are attached after the laboratory returns the prepared veneers. However, the CEREC machine allows us to design personalized dental veneers in-house during your initial appointment. As such, you can walk into the dental clinic, get your porcelain veneers, and walk out with the perfect smile.
- Conceal all cosmetic flaws in your teeth.
- Acquire the perfect Hollywood smile and teeth.
- Transform the shape, size, and color of your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers have the same color and texture as enamel.
- Receive porcelain veneers without changing your natural tooth structure.
- Receive a full set of veneers for your teeth in one session.
- Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, so they never get discolored.
- Look and feel more confident.
During your initial consultation, the dentist will carefully examine your teeth, discuss your goals and expectations, and curate the ideal porcelain veneers treatment plan. The dentist will take accurate impressions of your teeth and custom design dental veneers tooth-by-tooth. Each dental veneer is individually designed to ensure its optimal appearance according to your dental and facial anatomy. The porcelain veneers are prepared in-house using the CEREC machines. Once the veneers are prepared, the dentist bonds the lumineers to your teeth. You can walk out of the dental clinic with the perfect smile.
The cost of dental veneers and lumineers depends on numerous factors, such as the size and shape of the veneers. Each dental veneer procedure is individualized, so the cost may differ from one patient to the next. Furthermore, dental veneers aren’t eligible for insurance coverage since they’re cosmetic procedures, so you’ll have to pay for the treatment out-of-pocket. However, Sunny Dental can help with numerous financing plans, such as CareCredit, to help you avail of low-interest or no-interest financing.
- Traditional Veneers: The dentist must shave the surface enamel from your tooth to accommodate traditional veneers, making them more invasive.
- Lumineers: The dentist can attach the extremely thin porcelain chips to the front face of your teeth without any adjustment, making them extremely conservative.
- Composite Bonding: You should choose composite bonding if you have chipped or cracked teeth since the bonding material can fit like clay on your teeth. Furthermore, composite resin may darken over time.
- Porcelain Veneers: You should choose porcelain veneers if you have intrinsically discolored, misaligned, crooked, or misshapen teeth. Furthermore, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant.
- Brushing and flossing every day.
- Avoid grinding your teeth.
- Wear a night guard while sleeping if you have bruxism.
- Visit your dentist for check ups regularly.
The teeth under veneers are still vulnerable to bacterial decay and cavities. As such, if you don’t maintain optimal oral health, the teeth under veneers will be compromised, and the veneers will have to be removed to restore the teeth.
You can’t get insurance coverage for dental veneers because it’s a purely cosmetic procedure. And insurance only covers treatments deemed medically necessary — not cosmetic dentistry. However, Sunny Dental can help you figure out suitable financing plans to lower your burden.
Cosmetic Dental Veneers Near Me
Sunny Dental is the most luxurious and advanced cosmetic dentistry in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. We use the cutting-edge CEREC machine to produce incredibly attractive and personalized porcelain veneers during your session. Furthermore, we specialize in lumineers, also known as minimal prep veneers, so there’s no need to remove surface enamel from your teeth. As such, you can achieve the perfect smile without compromising your teeth’ structural integrity or natural enamel. For more information, please schedule an appointment at our cosmetic dental clinic or call us at (305) 944-7706.