Anyone who has ever lost a tooth or multiple teeth knows how much it can affect them, both medically and socially. Thankfully, restoring a full mouth of healthy teeth is very much possible these days, thanks to dental implants near me. If you are someone who wants to learn more about the options available these days, then this guide on the types of teeth a dental implant dentist near me can provide you with all the information you need. We will cover all the common types of affordable dental implants you can get in the Miami area.
Single vs. Multiple Dental Implants Near Me
Before we talk about the actual types of implants, we need to know the different situations that dental implants address. The dental implant specialist near me would be responsible for treating various types of cases with dental implants and here is what these procedures are called:
– Single tooth implants are the most common type, where only one tooth is missing and requires a single implant.
– Multiple tooth implants are also common as people can lose multiple teeth from accidents and disease.
– Full mouth dental implants, also known as all-on-4 dental implants are also offered by good dental implant centers near me like Sunny Isles Dental.
You can easily get single, multiple, or even all on 4 dental implants near me by talking to Sunny Isles Dental, who provide excellent service.
Types of Implants Offered by Dental Implant Specialist Near Me
While implants can have variations in their shapes and sizes according to the patient’s requirements, they fit under either of the two basic types assigned to them. The difference between these two types is how the implant is attached to your jawbone. Places like Sunny Isles Dental provide you with every detail you need regarding your implant requirement to make sure you are fully informed.
- Subperiosteal implants are the ones that the dentist puts above your jawbone in their treatment plan. The basic function of this implant is to sit inside your gum and stick it up and outside to make sure your gum does not move from its place. This is used for people who cannot wear normal dentures due to less than required jawbone presence.
- Endosteal implants are more common and resemble a small screw, blade, or cylinder. This one is placed directly into the jawbone and can hold the replacement teeth installed during the dental implant procedure. People who already have bridges or dentures often recommend this type of implant.
Supporting Procedures for Best Dental Implants Near Me
Depending on your oral health, your dentist may also advise you to get some other supporting procedures. These dental services will ensure that your implant provides the best results and you avoid further complications. Here are some of the most common procedures that you may be offered if needed by the best dental implant specialist near me.
- Bone augmentation is a common requirement for people with an insufficient bone structure to support their new implants. The best dental implants near me would certainly not be put in place without assessing the need for bone augmentation.
- Sinus lifting is another common procedure that is often required when inserting implants in the upper back jaw. Typically, this is done because of a lack of bone structure and strength near the sinus area.
- Ridge expansion is done where the jaw is too narrow for the implant to fit properly. The doctors perform a bone graft to make the area suitable for implants.
Recovery Procedure for Affordable Dental Implants Near Me
The recovery process for each type of implant is different as it affects the mouth in a different way. The affordable dental implants near me that go directly into the bone take less time to heal as the process is much shorter than the ones where the gums are also involved. In both cases, however, the recovery can take up to six months to heal fully. You should avoid putting any stress on your teeth during this time and eat soft foods. Do take proper care of oral hygiene to make sure that getting dental implants near me is worth the money and pain. If you feel like your initial pain does not go away in a few days, get in touch with your dentist to check if it is due to some underlying problem.
FAQs for Dental Implant Centers Near Me
- What is the best dental implant?
Titanium is the best type of dental implant. This is because titanium is strong, durable, and lasts long with minimal degradation over the years.
- What is the role of Dental Implants in Oral Health?
Dental implants help promote good oral health by filling gaps between your teeth, stabilizing dental structure, and enabling balanced biting.
- Who needs dental implants treatment?
Anyone who is missing one or more teeth has trouble eating due to bad teeth, or is facing an oral disease could benefit from implants.
Summing Up and Who Does Dental Implants Near Me
There is no doubt that dental implants are one of the most useful technological advancements that we have seen in dentistry. Their applications allow people to not only maintain good oral health but also gain social confidence which they may have lost. To get the best dental implants in Miami, we suggest that you get in touch with Sunny Isles Dental. They have online appointment booking available 24/7 and you can also call them to get more information directly.